At SpiritPath, we utilize Chigong exercizes from a number of schools:
- to strengthen the body and the mind
- to build the integrity of the sceleton and muscles
- to raise concentration in the moment
- to feel the energy structure and energy flows in the body
- to purify the heart and the mind
Through this simple discipline one can learn the way of Nature, which Lao Tzu described as spontaneous, simple and gentle, like the caressing waters of the morning mountain streams.
All of us are familiar with the Yin Yang symbol, which represents the harmony between the opposites. It symbolizes a way of life, which centuries old. The name for this tradition is Tao, and its precepts were outlined in the Tao Te Ching, written by Lao Tzu around 600 B.C.
Chi Gong is a system of self development, which sprung up from the Tao. It involves various energetic exercises, designed to balance and revitalize the body's energy system, tone and rejuvenate the inner organs, as well as expand awareness to a subtler level of perception.